Who needs an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)

On the 1st October 2008, the EU Energy Performance of Buildings Directive extended the requirement for all Commercial Buildings and all types of Residential property to have an Energy Performance Certificate in place upon construction or prior to the property being marketed for sale or to let.

Such properties include:
  • Retail Units / Shops
  • Office Buildings and individual offices/suites
  • Industrial buildings, including factories, warehouses and distribution sheds
  • Public Houses, Restaurants and Hotels
  • Leisure facilities, including gyms, bingo halls and cinemas
  • Agricultural premises which use energy to cool or heat the properties
  • Hospitals, Medical Centres, Nursing and Residential Care Homes.
  • All Residential properties
The legislation provides for some exceptions, such as:
  • Office Buildings which are detached and are under 50 sq.m in total area
  • Temporary Buildings with a planned use of less than 2 years to run
  • Places of Worship
  • Non residential agricultural buildings with low energy usage.

EPC Assure Poll

EPC's - Are an essential step towards improving the environment


upcoming events

Minimum Energy Standards April 2018

As from 1st April 2018 Non-Domestic and Domestic Properties cannot be let if they have an EPC Rating of F or G. This applies to new tenants and also existing tenants who are renewing their lease. 

We can help to assess the property's current status and most cost-effective route to compliancy. Exemptions may apply. 

If you wish to receive the full regulations email me, Zamir Borg-Mirza on zbm@epcassure.com



20-22 Wenlock Road
N1 7GU

Email: info@epcassure.com
Call Us
0845 388 3814

Man replica watches uk wearing 33 mm this is replica watches obviously the size of the female table is rolex replica what I think I imagined to replica watches online.